• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ginyu Force vs Garlic Jr clan

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I forgot there name I believe it's Salt and Pepper but not sure. If these two would battle it out who do you think would win? Personally I think Ginyu Force would win because first off there stronger in my mind, and second off if Ginyu would see that there losing then he would just use is body change with the strongest person, and now he would be able to defeat them.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The Spice Boys, from the Garlic Junior Saga, are far stronger then the Ginyu Force, they would easily destroy them.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
But that's where I think your wrong because like I said earlier Captain Ginyu would just use Body change with the strongest one, and now you might say oh he's gonna die before he gets the chance, but I think your wrong with that assumption, because they can defend themsleves for a bit and then Ginyu would you it.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Not everyone would fall for the body change, most people would avoid a blast, plus he yells out "body change." So that should be sign enough to move lol.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah the smartest fighter in the universe is Goku no doubt and he fell for it, and the Spice Boys like to show off, so they would get distracted a lot, so he would always have the chance to yell out Body Change and he would execute it.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I wouldnt consider Goku the smartest fighter in the universe, considering he isnt very bright as it is when it comes to intelligence. Sure he knows how to fight, but I believe some of the other Z-Fighters are smarter when it comes to fighting, just not as strong as him.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
If the Spice boys had the Makio star that would make them even stronger than the Ginyu Force (but they're strong without it too). And let's face it, some of the members of the Ginyu Force are a bit stupid and like nothing more than to pull off weird poses. The Spice Boys would just blow them to bits!

D

Dark Mystic

This is a tough one. On any given day, I'd have to say that the Ginyu force would win. However, the Spice Boys would definately have an advantage with the Makyo Star.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No don;t put the Makyo Star in mind lol. I know that the Ginyu Force like the do posses, but Spice Boys like to fool around aswell, so they both like to fool around, but if they would fight each other(which would be a great fight) then I think they would be serious and battle it out.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The Spice Boys have a huge power gap on all of the Ginyu, except the Captain. The Ginyu likes to let people fight one on one anyway, so the Spice Boys would just kill the Ginyu Force one by one, and then take on the Captain.