• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gimme a "WISH LIST"...

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Andrew, Do you think you could think about putting in a "special requests" section? This way we could post there things that we need or want and if someone here has that... We could sell to eachother, minus the eBay middleman. Ebay has a similar thing but, who needs to pay them when we have such a large pool of people right here? Buying and swapping between friends here? We could call it... "Wish List". Not for auctions...only requests.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Now that's a great idea! I have a ton of outgrown little girls clothes!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Yes I agree..Thats a great idea..

doubles2004

Registered Member
Darth Tater said:
you may be surprised, but something along these lines is already in the works.
Cool.Yall are trying to stay ahead of everyone here huh.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
All I can really say is we are trying, but its getting everything we want to implement thats the pain in the tush

doubles2004

Registered Member
Well thats all that matters .Cause we all know Its a lot of work keeping on top of things .But yall will get It figured out.

nani1987

Registered Member
wow that is a great idea...........they just have one foot in front of the other doubles....lol more than i can say for me......lol nani

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hey I know thats right nani.

Julie

Registered Member
Well I for one can't wait till this one gets added on! Save me from having to list it on ebay? Yeah, I can go for that!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CubsMascot Travel 1
Unity Sports 5
viLky Pets 26
L Baseball 0
R Technology 15