• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gillis Compares Global-Warming Skeptics to Opponents of Evolution

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
New York Times environmental reporter Justin Gillis's interview with the Columbia Journalism Review put his unapologetic "climate change" activism on display, and compared climate-change skeptics to people who don't believe in evolution. Read More Here
I never really thought about people that don't believe in climate change being like someone that doesn't believe in evolution. A lot of people don't believe global warming is real and some don't believe in evolution. It will always be that way but global warming is one of those things that could make living on earth a lot harder, not believing in evolution won't do that. I'm hoping some advances will be made that will help stop global warming because, as with many things, there comes a point where it will be too late.

Whats your opinion? Think global warming is real? What about not believing in it compares to not believing in evolution?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NFL 7