Gilbert motivated after being cut.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Shawn is temp ban for flamming. I knew we were right. This guy is all about hard work and being the best. Saying that he was faking an injury was just ridiculous. Now that he thinks that he can make the team he's going to work even harder to make the 2008 olympics which is possible. Man I love this dude.

M

Midnight

Faking an injury is going a little low on his part. Gilbert has been a hardworker for most of his career. He consistently has been the underdog or the guy not considered for most things.
This one he needs to digest and suck it up. He shouldn't be saying the selection was unfair. In fact, he should be happy for his teamate and rooting for him.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Midnight the way that Gilbert Arenas motivates himself to become a better player is by expressing is feelings. That's what he did, and now I think he'll work even harder to make that 2008 olympic team. He never faked an injury. A guy named shawn said that he faked is injury because he knew he was going to get cut, which is totally false.

M

Midnight

I read that somewhere and it sounded a little fishy. If that were the case, then I would lose a bit of respect for him. Champions don't fake injuries.

I expect Gilbert to step up his game come this season and the Olympic selection.