Giants vs Patriots

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Babe_Ruth, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well the big game is tommorow, and I was wondering who you guys think will win the game? Do you think the Patriots will win the game and go undefeated? Or you think the Giants stand a chance against the Patriots? I was wondering also if you think the Pats will player their startes all game, or just for the first half?

Predictions?

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I've got the Patriots by 13.

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Eh. Last time I checked Manning wasn't playing tip top. He needs to play perfectly if he wants to win.

Don't the Giants have some big injuries too?

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I got to sit about 10 rows from the 50-yard line last game so I'm pumped to see them close out of the season.

I'm guessing Patriots by 14.

5. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Giants were the only team I thought had a chance of beating the Pats in the last 5 or 6 games of their schedule.

I would like to see the Giants win but I highly doubt it. Pats are too good.

Although I don't think the Pats will go far in the Playoffs. A lot of the AFC teams have stepped up. Jacksonville is HOT. I would not want to be playing them...

6. Babe_Ruth

It's very hard to say, Brady is going to have a hard day, because the defensive line for the Giants are crazy good, and love to sack the quarterback. I'm going to go with the Giants for this game, I think the Giants don't want to be the last team that the Pats beat to become the second team to go undefeated, so their going to play their best in my opinion. It's just the secondary that is weak for their defense. That might hurt them a lot.

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Also, what's the weather like up in the New England area? I'm sure it's cold. It's a proven fact that cold air affects the distance a ball travels, especially one that's inflated.

I have no idea if that'll affect the game or not, but it sounds like it will. [​IMG]

8. Babe_Ruth

Well the Giants came out firing, and took a 12 point at one point but the Patriots came back and won the game. This is a good accomplishment for the Patriots, but if they don't win a super bowl it doesn't really mean much if they go undefeated. Don't get me wrong it's going undefeated during the regular season but these guys play to win the championship, nothing more. But once again congratulations to the Patriots for an amazing season.

9. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I was thinking the same thing. I really went for the Giants, but the damn Patriots won by 3 in the end...

(Saying that J-Ville is hot is so weird... They usually suck.)
    <----Lives in Jacksonville.

10. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I can't believe they came back and won it again. Another close one for NE. Hopefully someone can stop them for a full game in the playoffs. :sigh: