Giant Spider Attacks Atlantis!

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by ExpectantlyIronic, Dec 12, 2007.

1. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

This is why NASA can't have anything nice.

If you ground a shuttle, you're basically asking for it to get attacked by a giant spider, as far as I'm concerned. I also think that if that video wasn't as epic as you expected, you have nothing but yourself and your own insanely high expectations to blame.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2007

2. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

NASA should be sacked!,Forget about rocketing and building some space port :/,Build creative things like homers chair
    [​IMG]

Alot of kids in my school swing on their chairs :/,Ths would be great for them :D

3. neum985

neum985 I pwn noobs

I would love to have that chair when im playing poker lol

4. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

See what I mean?, a space launch is USELESS to the community(sp?),Well thats the way I see it :/

5. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

Says you. I have a deep need to see things being shot into space. Preferably cryobots, and preferably to Europa, but I'll take what I can get. Anyways, someday the Earth will be like Venus, and the great great great great great grandchildren of people who supported NASA will be sipping Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters in Alpha Centauri, well everyone else tries to learn how to breathe sulfuric acid. That's just how it has to be. Okay?

:)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2007
  6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I was all excited to hear about an underwater city being trashed by a giant spider creature and all I get is some silly space shuttle launch.

My hopes have been squashed like an egg in Oprah's back pocket.