• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

MLB Giancarlo Stanton Beaned

goingtopshelf

Registered Member
Graphic Video: Stanton hit in face. Shades of Tony C. http://t.co/P21k7bFKiv

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Insane…the blood was like a faucet. I really feel for Stanton and for the pitcher that hit him.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Fiers was so shaken up I'm sure he didn't hit Johnson on purpose after hitting Stanton

Tough situation for Miami

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Millz said:
Fiers was so shaken up I'm sure he didn't hit Johnson on purpose after hitting Stanton
That was my take on it. You could see him shudder on the mound after hitting Stanton.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Fiers was clearly shaken...there was no intent there. The pitch rode up and in, Stanton was actually loading his swing and had zero time to react. It's just one of those terrifying moments that is part of the game and was no one's fault. Wishing Giancarlo a speedy recovery.

Probably because he beaned 2 straight guys but in both cases, it clearly wasn't intentional so I don't get the fine.

Did the Marlins pitcher who beaned Gomez get fined? That one was intentional.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Baseball 10