• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ghosts?

momtobrenna

Registered Member
I turned off the lights so i could see it better, and the image on the right is shootin' the bird. ????????????????????????????????????????

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I already know what the image is, Im just asking if anyone else (but surfer) if they know what it is lmdao!!

TGirl

Registered Member
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh so its not ghosts.....well aint that great.....you had me going....I have been told a lot lately that I am too naive...uggggg You guys....I swear lol

I think they are your little toys.....mister patatoe head with a hat and Woody.....hahahah thats all I can come up with

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
hahahah Casper's uncle's??? hahahahahahha

TGirl

Registered Member
well I would tell you but I can't pm you...hahahahhha

nani1987

Registered Member
yeah sorry i turn off my pms for reasons.... doubles and others knows why... darn i wanna know...........lol oh come oh tell me tell me...........lol