• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

~Ghostrider Movie Teaser~

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Last edited:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
That motorcycle looks INSANE! Awesome!

I really want to see this movie. I doubt it will be better than Batman Begins, but hey, it will be cool and that's all that matters. :D

That Star Wars thing wasn't my thing though.. Somehow I can't watch Star Wars with Nickelback playing. Just didn't fit well for me. :(

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Your not kidding. The movie looks like it will be good. I don't know anything about it from the comics. But it does look like it is very interesting movie.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hey Andrew..Is this one better?

As to the Batman movie...Well it sucked!!! I think they could have been more true to the Bat..
Wait till you see the next one ;) :D

Oh hey check this vid out..I think you all will like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE9uOIUaRJI

I almost fell out of my chair laughing!!!!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, that's half as big as I need.. lol, I use a pretty high resolution. :(

And I was wondering what that video was all about until like the last 3 seconds lol..

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
So I take it you need it bigger? If you do I have more shots of the bike..:D

Man I love to find the strange stuff on U Tube..You never know what you will find on there.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes, bigger would be awesome. :) And I just noticed your comment about Batman... You didn't like it? It's hailed as many as the best comic book superhero movie so far, and I have to agree that they are on to something.

It has a GREAT cast, awesome action scenes, and seemed to stick true to the story as far as I could tell... Although I haven't read ALL the comics, I have read quite a few and aside from the normal freedoms that we expect to see taken, it seemed close enough for me..

Will be interesting to see what you think. Are you upset about the fact that the classic Batmobile is now a "Tumbler?"

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I'll have to look through all the production shots I have.

As to the bat..

Well the only thing they got right is the scarecrow..

The car sucked Big Time...Not even close to how and when he got the car..

The actor C.B sucked he looked like he had to take a dump any time he talked as the bat, then as wayne all i saw was C.B charter he played in American Phycho...The were one and the same...

Next his girlfriend...Wrong place wrong story..

I did how ever like the back story on the bat cave..

And last but not least, The Bat would never show show much dissregard for the publics and polices safety through the chase through gotham..Nor would he harm a cop..

All in all it was ok, but by far not the best one...I think that they need to mix the best from all the Batman movies to get the right formuls..

Like I said wait till you see the next one in the works..It doesn't even have a title name only a script title "Prodject Gotham" That's all I can say on that one.

BTW Check this vid out..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj-a6TE9HXw

BTW Try this one

Last edited:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I heard Johnny Depp was being sought after to play the Joker. Do you know anything that you can say about this? There are a bunch of rumors about 3 or 4 top names floating around as the new Joker, so it will be interesting to see who gets the part. Robin Williams apparently wants the part bad as well, and is one of the rumored potentials..

And as for Batman Begins, I haven't seen American Psycho, so that didn't effect my viewpoint I guess. The guy who played "Scarecrow" was also
the bad guy in Red Eye
so I knew he was bad news right from the moment I saw him, so I can see what you mean.

Batman was bad news from the moment you first saw Christian Bale. :D