• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Ghostbusters 3 is a go with Murray

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is awesome. I didn't think Murray would change his mind, but I guess he got the money he wanted and decided to go with it.

I'm a huge fan of the Ghostbusters, so are my friends. We'll definitely go see this movie together.

BigBob

Registered Member
I'm a big Bill Murray fan, so I'll absolutely see it.

I'm disappointed that I didn't see Ernie Hudson's name mentioned in that link, but I did see that Seth Rogen is being rumored as a possible "future of the Ghostbusters" type role and I love him, so that would be great.

dDave

V.I.P.
It's no surprise. Murray really hasn't been in anything to speak of recently.

I'm sort of impartial about this. I loved the first movie, but the second one didn't really seem to compare.

I'll probably end up seeing this movie just because all of my friends are going to be seeing it.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Seriously? I can't wait to see this if they do make it, and I hope I'm not getting my hopes up. A lot of that generation's comedian actors such as Murray or Steve Martin for example seem to get funnier with age. I can't wait to have Murray be a part of this.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I can't wait for this. As Millz said I don't know if it will be any good or not I'm going to see it anyway. It's bound to have funny parts even if the plot ends up being a little lame. Besides, I love Bill Murray.