Ghost

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering if you guys believed in Ghosts? Personally I do believe in them, I dont say their everywhere but i think there's some in this world. I am not saying i've ever seen one, but my gut feeling is that they do exist.

I don't believe in Ghosts, I believe there are entities that can pass themselves off as ghosts, but not roaming human spirits.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well I kinda knew that not everyone believes in them and that's fine, but I do believe in them, I am not saying there is a lot of them but in my mind there is at least 100 of them in this world.

Well it's not like my theory isn't any less plausible. I think what people call ghosts are really demons, undoubtedly using local legends to enforce the idea that they are actually ghosts, in an effort to disprove holy scriptures, and divert people from the true religion.

I do believe that these things happen. I've seen a few supernatural things in person (Like ten consecutive doors where the face of a girl who died in a local fire appears). I just don't believe in ghosts. And I believe there are legions of demons, just not all of them act as ghosts.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I remember reading the paper once and there was an article on Henry the 8th. Apparently the fire doors in the castle (that is used as tourist attraction) were mysteriously opened during the night. The CCTV camera's caught a shot of a figure opening the doors and it was Henry the 8th! He still roams his castle!

So that helped me with my belief in ghosts. I think there's a ghost in my room (or a spirit at least). It likes to tap on the keyboard, but never does it while I'm in the room and it can't tell when the computer is on! Silly thing!

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Malificus said:
Well it's not like my theory isn't any less plausible. I think what people call ghosts are really demons, undoubtedly using local legends to enforce the idea that they are actually ghosts, in an effort to disprove holy scriptures, and divert people from the true religion.

I do believe that these things happen. I've seen a few supernatural things in person (Like ten consecutive doors where the face of a girl who died in a local fire appears). I just don't believe in ghosts. And I believe there are legions of demons, just not all of them act as ghosts.
You believe in legions of demons but not ghosts? Interesting.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I believe in ghosts, I think some just refuse to leave this plain of excistence, so they just wonder around endlessly.

The Mercenary said:
Malificus said:

You believe in legions of demons but not ghosts? Interesting.
I'm Christian, and believe that a soul has no choice but to go to be judged by God, I don't believe there is a way for souls to remain on Earth. Bu since 1/3 of alol angels rebelled against God and were cast out, I also believe that for every two angels, there is a demon.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Piccolo said:
I believe in ghosts, I think some just refuse to leave this plain of excistence, so they just wonder around endlessly.
Most ghosts wander around because they still had something left to do in their life, but never had a chance to do it. Sometimes it's just something as simple as telling someone that has lost something where it is.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
So....your ghost never got to do something on a computer? o_O

Short answer: Yes.
Long answer: Yes, I do. I beleve that there are spirits that have not left our plane of existance. However there's so many accounts of ghost sightings that it's sometimes hard to tell the bull from the truth.

And these programs on Tv (Most Haunted etc) - I personaly beleve the majority is pure BS, something made up to attract ratings.