• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Ghost Rider 2!

wolfheart

Registered Member
The trailer does not look that bad, but it could be the best parts of the film in the trailer.
Hopefully it will be a better film than the first, the effects of the ghost rider's head look better than in the first.

Merricles

Registered Member
I am less excited about this than I would be about catching an STD. GR1 sucked. I get that this one is going more for the dark side, more violence and so forth, but after the crap that was GR1 I just can't get happy here. Marvel/Disney needs to buy back all of their rights and do their own movies.

I don't like that constant ash look of the GR in this. I think I saw or read somewhere that Blackheart is the villian again (which they completely messed the story up in the first one though). I could be wrong though, it could be a good movie like IH was after the first one. Time will tell.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Yeah, GR sucked and I don't have high hopes for this one. I don't think Nicholas Cage was a good choice for Mr. Blaze, they could have done so much better honestly.

Merricles

Registered Member
Ugh they are making another one? Why are we being punished?
Because Nic needs a pay check and everyone thinks that since Marvel/Disney can make a good Marvel movie that they can too and should keep the rights.

Konshentz

Konshentz
The first one was almost painful to watch. I can't imagine a scenario that places me in front of a movie/TV screen while this is playing. No thanks.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
The trailer of the first Ghost Rider looked epic but the movie failed, no doubt in my mind that this movie will be the same.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I did not like the first one at all, so had no plans whatsoever of seeing the second one.