Movies Ghost Rider 2 is Officially Moving Forward(Apparently)

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Vegito728, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Apparently Ghost Rider 2 is Officially Moving Forward FirstShowing.net

Like the guy said in the link, Ghost Rider is actually a very cool comic book character and has a lot of potential, but the movie was terrible.

Anyways. I hope this isn't a sequel and instead a reboot.

Either way I can see this movie not doing well in the box office just because the first one was so bad. Kind of like the Incredible Hulk reboot. Good movie but did poorly at the box office cause the first one sucked.

Thoughts?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
    Babe_Ruth likes this.

2. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

The first one was laughably bad. If Nic Cage is still staring in it like that article suggests, however, I can see it being more of the same and flopping.

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

It'll just be the same movie with bigger effects and a horrible story. I'm not impressed.

4. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

I actually liked the first movie. Don't shoot me. I would go see a second.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I personally hated the first movie, it was such a let down. Even though I am a big fan of Nicholas Cage, I don't think he should of been in Ghost Rider.

Like Vegito mentioned I doubt he'll do good in the box office, because the first one so bad, that a lot of people won't see it because of that.

6. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah same here. Mind you, i'd never heard of the comic before, so it didn't have to live up to any expectations for me.

7. Eilt_Druin

Eilt_Druin Registered Member

I also enjoyed the first movie, though I did think Cage was an unusual choice to play the title character. I'd give a second one a chance, if only to see where they take it.

8. Rorschach

Rorschach Registered Member

I enjoyed the First film.The story was kind of blah but then again it was fun to watch.I am a fan of Cage anyways so it all worked out.I think he should go duke it out with Dormammu in this one.

9. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

The first one was the worst comic book adaptation I'd seen in a while. I actually wouldn't put it past Marvel to shamelessly reboot it so quickly after the first one came out. I can only have so much respect for the "If it misses burn all ties and try, try again" philosophy they had with the Hulk.

10. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I actually never knew it was a comic until after I saw it but I didn't think it was too terribly bad, granted I didn't think it was spectacular either. Didn't they leave that last one with his wife expecting a baby or something? Maybe it will be a family affair?