• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox Brand Ghost Recon Adv Warfighter

Blur

iPimp
Whos got this game yet? Man this is the SHIT !!!!! The game is pure madness from the weaps to the levels to the hud........yall might not see me for a while lol ill be too busy on this shit

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I read a promising review on Gamespot. My friend and I plan on renting it this weekend. From what I've read and seen, it makes me want a 360 just a bit more.

S

SOAD2k8

Yea, this game looks pretty slick. Unfortunatley I don't have the cash for a 360 right now.

Blur

iPimp
lol sorry im not postin alot im on this game all day! playin campaigns right now...shit is hella fun controlling troops

Italiano

Film Elitist
This definitely looks like a must-play. As soon as I have some more cash I want to spend, I'm going to buy this game.

I've read reviews, seen trailers, and I haven't even played it and it looks like a platinum hits.

If you're into shooter games I'd highly recommend getting this one.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Is there a multiplayer setting on the game?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Piccolo said:
Is there a multiplayer setting on the game?
I hope there is. I don't think it would get such high review scores without it. Multiplayer seems like a standard add for any game with guns.

Italiano

Film Elitist
Oh hell yes there is a multiplayer setting on it, and tis very ass-kicking.

The online capability is amazing too. I played it over my friend's house and it is one of the best of Tom Clancy's.

I just bought it and I intend to spend some quality time playing it.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I work at a gamestop. I heard if your a Tom Clancy fan you should like the game. However i heard it didnt meet alot of people's high expectations.

I have heard mixed things about the game.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Swiftstrike said:
I work at a gamestop. I heard if your a Tom Clancy fan you should like the game. However i heard it didnt meet alot of people's high expectations.

I have heard mixed things about the game.
The 360 version is the one that got the highest reviews. The other one on Xbox got bad ones, but I don't know about the PC version.