Ghost In The Shell: SAC

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Pugz, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

I've recently discovered this anime and i LOVE it, Major is soo cool ^_^

Who else has seen it?

2. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

I really like this anime, though its not soo much action as other anime because of its political nature and all Ghost in the Shell:Stand Alone Complex is a great anime for growing teens and adults alike. The original movie blew myself and viewers away, like the movie AKIRA did for us. I was excited to see it came out in anime form when I was in high school, I'm still watching the second installment ^.^

~Shwa'

3. Pugz

I've got the movie before i saw the series, i was so damn confused! Is it the same woman who's the Major? Matoko's her name, right?

4. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah, same woman. But I guess in the anime years have passed and she grew up....again in that new body. But you're right, the movie was confusing but like I said in another thread this anime is mostly steered teens and adults, I watched the movie when I was in middle school.

~Shwa'

5. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I dled it but never really watched it.

6. Pugz

Watch it then!

7. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I've seen both the 1st and 2nd seasons. I really enjoyed the 1st season but the 2nd wasn't as good imo. Don't get me wrong the 2nd season was good just not as good as the first.

8. Pugz

There's suppose to be another series, Solid something or other, i'll look it up later!

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

freaking sweet theme song, but the genre doesn't really appeal to me.

10. Pugz

Ending theme is better