TV Ghost Hunters vs. Ghost Adventures

Which do you prefer to watch?

• Ghost Hunters

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Do you prefer watching Ghost Hunters or Ghost Adventures?

I use to watch Ghost Hunters but been watching Ghost Adventures more because it is just a crew of three people and they find alot of paranormal activity where ever they go. I also like that in Ghost Adventures, they present the evidence throughout the show.

The people in Ghost Hunters are gentle and calm where as the Ghost adventures crew, they do alot of provoking.

Last edited:

Chowmein

Registered Member
I watch both but Ghost Adventures more so. Mainy cause I like the guys, they are more animated and freak out when scared (much how I'd react).

Ghost Hunters kinda lost my interest when they started the whole Ghost Hunter Academy thing. Ghost Hunters Internation is cool too though.

anmracing

Registered Member
I watch both but Ghost Adventures more so. Mainy cause I like the guys, they are more animated and freak out when scared (much how I'd react).

Ghost Hunters kinda lost my interest when they started the whole Ghost Hunter Academy thing. Ghost Hunters Internation is cool too though.

:rolleyes: Oh brother....... It doesn't take much to get a show these days..... :p