• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GF's Q&A's

Elana

V.I.P. Lifetime
If you're like me there is always questions you have for people you meet. I supose it is proper to wait to find the answers to these through coversations, interactions and other activities, but I'm an impatient person, so I thought it might be fun to make a thread for those impatient people like myself, or just the curious to just blurt it out and ask what it is you really wanted to know about anyone at GF.

Obviously some people value personal information, so we can't expect every question to be answered. But ask those personal, impersonal or just absurd questions you've always wanted the answers to about a GF member. I am hoping this can be a fun way for all of us here at GF to get to know a little more about each other.

My first question is for Rob (CaptainObvious): After reading a thread started by Katrina, there is a burning question I am deeply thirsting to know the answer to. She posted... well this > http://www.generalforum.com/estonia/gf-member-tributes-81638.html , please explain why she would atribute this to you? A few weeks ago when I read this I had been crying, reading so many things she wrote, the irony and then this... I burts out laughing.

Bizzy - When alone with a woman do you prefer handcuffs or blindfolds?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
My first question is for Rob (CaptainObvious): After reading a thread started by Katrina, there is a burning question I am deeply thirsting to know the answer to. She posted... well this > http://www.generalforum.com/estonia/gf-member-tributes-81638.html , please explain why she would atribute this to you? A few weeks ago when I read this I had been crying, reading so many things she wrote, the irony and then this... I burts out laughing.

lol

this could get interesting :popcorn:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I usually don't venture in ST, but this caught my eye for obvious reasons. PS, if you want to know more about the biz, follow Echoes link. I'm an open book, you can ask anyone lol.

To answer your question:

I prefer blindfolded, it's happened to me a few times and I was never disappointed. At the beginning of you know what, I like it when the girl is in control which is a reason why I like being blindfolded, and I love surprises. Had a few good adventures in bed while being blindfolded :D

I was only handcuffed once, mostly in jest so it wasn't all that fascinating. I could have a different opinion on the matter if the right person did it. *cough* cough* I mean, what a nice day outside.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
If you're like me there is always questions you have for people you meet. I supose it is proper to wait to find the answers to these through coversations, interactions and other activities, but I'm an impatient person, so I thought it might be fun to make a thread for those impatient people like myself, or just the curious to just blurt it out and ask what it is you really wanted to know about anyone at GF.

Obviously some people value personal information, so we can't expect every question to be answered. But ask those personal, impersonal or just absurd questions you've always wanted the answers to about a GF member. I am hoping this can be a fun way for all of us here at GF to get to know a little more about each other.

OMG, that is too funny. I had forgotten about that tribute. My usertitle used to be "I'm so pretty", it has to do with a group on here, and I kept it for awhile. I joked that I was pretty and every girl on here was developing a crush on me. I guess she was just being silly that day.