• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GF's last post before Armageddon

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
Alright folks, let's play Devil's advocate and say the world's ending tomorrow.

1. Who do you think would actually hang on GF till the last minute?

2. What do you think the last post would be?

:lol:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
hahahah bliss!

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I know that I will not be sticking around tommorow, I will be drinking out of my keg eating a shitload of crawfish, then I may post some pics on GF Monday because I may not wake up on Sunday. So no akward feeling for me. If it happens, I will be so wasted, I wouldn't know what will hit me.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
This is going to be an awkward Sunday morning for a lot of people around the world, I feel...
My whole thoughts on this Rapture can be Summed up in our Predictors own words...

Speaking to CNN the group's leader, 89-year-old Harold Camping, is adamant that the date is accurate.

He said: 'I know it's absolutely true, because the Bible is always absolutely true.

Doomsday campers Project Caravan say the world will end May 21 | Mail Online
but then again, I think ol' Diablo is speaking in my other ear..

Whats that? You're 4.5 billion years old? But but but, the Bible says you cant be any more than 6,000 years old? :scared: