• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Advice GF's IP address?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I can only access GF from my Mobile or my mum and dad's house. Apparently the issue lies with my Internet. My boyfriend told me if I type the IP address in it will work. Am I able to get this please?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I'm not sure where the IP of GF can be found, but in the meantime try clicking refresh while holding CTRL. That might help.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Didn't work, but thanks for the advice.
------
Typical that it works as soon as I post the thread.

Last edited:

Elanor

Registered Member
It is being temperamental for me too. For ages it kept going to random sites, or saying that the GF domain name must be for sale. Then it worked. Then it didn't. Switched from IE to Google Chrome and it worked straight away. So hopefully it will be ok using chrome.

Elanor

Registered Member
Glad it isn't just me. Given up using IE, it still isn't behaving.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Well, those two have tried different browsers and still can't get on. Hopefully it will fix itself soon.

Elanor

Registered Member
Hopefully it will. As now it works on IE and not Chrome. Wish it would just make it's mind up.

dDave

V.I.P.
Never had an issue with this and don't recall ever hearing about this in the past with other server moves.

Anyway, you boyfriend is on to something there. Unfortunately there is no way to obtain the GF IP address without Andrew specifically supplying it. It has to be obtained by remotely accessing the server and then getting the IP via speedtest or something.

I got this off of an IP search service, it doesn't work for me but maybe it's what you need.
As I said before, it doesn't work for me so maybe Andrew needs to supply something further (or simply fix something on the server).

Bliss

Sally Twit
Thanks, dDave. It didn't work, though. lol

Umm.. GF has been really strange today. Sometimes it loads and sometimes it takes me to a page advertising GF for sale. I have tried Chrome and Firefox. I literally just have to refresh and hope for the best.