Xbox Brand GF's Halo 3 Squad!

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Lately Kaz, Vegito, and I have been playing some Halo 3 together. We have been trying to mix it up a bit with our game selection and we have been playing pretty well together. We are all different skills but it is fun and everyone will get better just playing as a team. I have been teaching Vegito a few things. Kaz if you are on tonight I would like to go over some things I taught Vegito.

So for those that wish to join us sign up here! Our goal is to have fun and get better, and get coordinated.

Also for Future reference I would like to do some SWAT so buy the legendary map-pack if you can.

I know we have a gamertag thread but this is specifically for Halo 3 action.

Swiftstrike3 is my tag if you are interest in joining in on our shenanigans post here with you gamertag or contact me via aim Jorge8402.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I've only begun at Halo 3 and my tag is Kirenthalir.

It sucks at the moment because I can't play due to my 360 tipping over during gameplay and thus, scratching up the disc.

-_-

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I already have my squad (XTigersHALO)
Then don't post.

-_-

I started playing Halo 3 only a few weeks ago, really just because I was bored. It's weird playing an FPS on console for me. If I had a mouse and keyboard, I'd bet I'd be around a 30 or so. I still need to memorize levels, items, and such.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'd play with you guys if I had an XBOX 360 and Live... and Halo 3. Sounds like a good time.

Maybe I'll get a 360 in a few months.

I'm up for it.

Gamertag OneZiggy. My fucking hardrive is broken though so i don't have the Heroic map pack or the legendary map pack anymore.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I'm up for it.

Gamertag OneZiggy. My fucking hardrive is broken though so i don't have the Heroic map pack or the legendary map pack anymore.

If you sent me a friend request and I rejected it Im sorry Ill send you one tonight. I get them too frequently and if its someone I dont know I usually reject it.

If you dont have the map packs I dont think you can play matchmaking...

You need the heroic map packs to play matchmaking they are free but if you can't save them I am not sure you can play?

Although I think what it means is if you play with us we would just not get any of the new maps since you can't load em.