• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GF's Educational Background

GF Educutional Background

• Total voters

2010Dolby

Registered Member
I chose some college credit cuz Im currently enrolled in college and trying to get a degree in construction management. college sucks lol

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Currently I have only some college credits, but in 4 and 1/2 years I will have a doctorate in Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Studies. It's a lot of hard work, but totally worth it.

Falconer

Registered Member
I have university credit (university is separate to college here, as I'm sure many of you are aware -- apologies if that sounded patronising): two and a half years' worth, and all being well I'll be graduating this July.

Well. Not if I keep hanging around here when I should be writing essays.

Which is what I'm doing right now.

Whoops.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
I got my BA in English last year. I'm applying to get into college now to get a certificate in Journalism and Advertising, and get some training in free-lance writing.

kSpice said:
Currently I have only some college credits, but in 4 and 1/2 years I will have a doctorate in Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Studies. It's a lot of hard work, but totally worth it.
:-o Are you sure you didn't mean 'degree' rather than 'doctorate'? Because you don't usually go from college credit to PHd in Pharmacy in 4.5 years...

But if you did mean doctorate, then wow, congrats and good luck.

EDIT - And don't get me wrong, an undergrad/masters in Pharmacy is still a great accomplishment --> It's just that doctorate programs usually take a minimum of 6 years after an undergrad and masters.

Last edited:

Wade8813

Registered Member
I have a two year degree, plus some misc credits. I'm thinking about going for my 4 year, but might not.

wooly

I am the woolrus
I just got my results confirming my honours degree in Social Science! The past three years were worth it after all :D

Hopefully within the next few years i'll be taking on my Masters in Social Work, whenever i have the necessary funds and experience, but for now this will do nicely!

lescamil

Hopeless musician
V.I.P.
Ok, I'll bite and post my education history.

Currently pursuing a BM (bachelor of music) in piano performance, and I plan on getting a DMA in either that or musicology. Was working on a BA in Italian in addition, but decided to focus entirely on music.

Don't let my post count in the sports section fool you, heh.

Last edited:

Falconer

Registered Member
I apparently voted on this way back when but I don't think I commented. I had some uni credit then but I've just found out I'm going to graduate with a 2:1 degree, so now I'm in the "undergraduate degree" category. :D