• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GF's Educational Background

GF Educutional Background

• Total voters

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm kind of interested to see what type of Educational Background people here at GF have.

I will list options on a poll.

I have a few College credits. I didn't have enough money to get my College diploma, and when I did I was offered a good paying job at the Government so I decided to take that instead of pursuing College.

Last edited:

Iris

rainbow 11!
I am currently pursuing my AS degree, then I want to transfer to USF and get my BA. Then I want to transfer again to Gallaudet U. For my masters.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I'm one year off a BA degree. I wanted to carry on with school afterwards but now I don't think so. We'll see I guess.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I have a degree in Law. Studied at the faculty of Law in my country.
I'm waiting to start a master degree in Business Law.

Last edited by a moderator:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have a degree in Sports Management with a minor in Business Administration.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I have a BBA in Economics and a J.D. I've been wanting to get my MBA in Economics.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
@ CO: hahaha, you already know more about economics than a bunch of "economists".

I don't have a degree in business management. They want some $ and documentation of prior learning. I'm not paying them for a piece of paper.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I have the following degrees:

--An Associate of Arts in General Studies (from a community college)

--A BSW (Bachelor of Social Work) with a minor in Psychology

--An MSW (Master of Social Work) with a concentration in Family Practice, and an extra certificate in Gerontology

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Bachelor of Science in Psychology, with a minor in Anthropology. I have some graduated courses in Clinical Psychology.

I'm currently pursuing an Associate's Degree in Nursing.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I have a BA degree in Philosophy. I'll admit it hasn't exactly come in handy at the moment but unless I wanted to go into teaching it was never going to. However I enjoyed the course and the people I met whilst doing it have become invaluable to me so I don't regret it despite the debt.