GF's dinner table

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AngelsPeak, Apr 27, 2010.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

You're making dinner for yourself and 5 other GF members. You're not inviting them because they are your buddies necessarily, but because you have a healthy respect for their posts and know that having these 5 members at your table would be a great evening of conversation. Who are you inviting, and why?

Jeanie-because I've already shared a meal with her and we never had a moment of awkward silence.

Hybrix- He'd bring a lot of knowledge regarding a topic I'm very interested in learning all I can about.

Bananas- I think he'd be a healthy balance to Hybrix and just watching these two converse would be very entertaining.

Hmmm...this is where it gets tough narrowing it down, there are so many I still want to add.

C_Cup- I think she'd bring laughter to the evening.

It's a toss up between Bordie and Ysabel for my last pick, both for the same reason. Every post they make has such a calming quality to it and is filled with logic and reason.

Naturally Echoes would be there so he doesn't count as an extra. Besides, someone has to do the cooking.:lol:

Bliss likes this.

2. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

For me it would have to be the following people:

Jeanie : Because she is like a motherly figure for me on GF. She's welcomed me from day one and has a real interest in the girl behind the posts!

Anita : Because we all want to be like her, really!

Bliss : Every dinner table needs someone to poke fun at and Bliss takes it like a lady(whore).

Kibi : Because she cracks me up and I suspect she is a tad bit crazier than I am, so she will make me look good by comparrison.

And last but not least...

Iris : Because she will bring balance to the demographic!!! LMAO! Seriously though, she is always witty in chat and humble in posts! Maximum RA-Spect!

3. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

It would have to include Anita, Iris, Snap and Nixola. I wouldn't be able to name the fifth person but would most likely be Goat, SS, Millz, BR or Brix.

Iris and Oooh_snap like this.
  4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Millz: He's a huge sports nut like myself and I know we would have a lot to talk about.

Cons: I think we have the same sense of humour so we would get along just find, and it would be hilarious.

Echoes: I would love to have a few brews with the man.

Jeanie: I need a female to keep things balanced a bit.

The fifth one is hard because I could go with so many opions, so I will leave it at that.

5. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Oooh hard one!

Right I think:

CGSA: Who else would start my food fight??

Iris: She's funny, witty and has the most awesome hair why WOULDN'T i invite her!

Anita: Lets be fair the womans a legend and she just makes me giggle till I cry!

Millz: He'd be fun to pick on with the girls!

Smelnick: To keep Millz company, sing to us and just for the general love that I have for him! (Don't tell him though)

That sounds like an awesome party and I seem to have picked EVERYONE that lives far away....

Of course Bliss would be under the table...(You just can't stop her), Nix would HAVE to come for dessert, Chaos better turn up at some point..., IMPY!!!! I <3 her.....she negged me though (bitch :lol:) Everyone else would be encouraged to meet for after dinner drinks!!!

xxxx

idisrsly and Impact like this.
  6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I would invite Babe Ruth, Millz, and DaStevez because I know they would enjoy a good beer or two and we could get some good sports discussion going. We could also play some poker after dinner. For the other two, I might invite Hybrix and Bananas. It would be fun listening to them go at it on political and religious issues.

Bliss likes this.
  7. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Definitely sui, tucker and xeilo. I mean come on, manmatekateers. Need I say more. Bliss for sure, cause I need someone to give me wacky song ideas. Cow cow pocks. Wong tong tong and what not.

For the fifth, I'm just not sure. A girl for sure. It'd be a tossup between bex, ysa, anita and kibster. So you gals decide amongst yourselves and get back to me.

Bliss likes this.
  8. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

We can take it in turns!

You can have an allocated course for each one!!!

9. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

The two that came to mind first were Steve and Iris. They are the two with whom i have kept close contact outside the forum the most, and I really do want to get to know both of them in person.

Next would probably be Angels because she is someone I look up to on this forum. She is kind when it's appropriate and snarky when its called for, which I love. She has welcomed and challenged me since day one, and I really value that.

Then dDave comes to mind. He is always very intelligent, and though we don't interact much on the forum, I would like him there.

And finally, I can't decide between Echoes, Jeanie, or ysabel. They would all be interesting and valuable to the combination in different ways.

AngelsPeak, Jeanie and Iris like this.
  10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I'd prefer "dinner and a show" vs. "dinner and a chat". Therefore, I'd go with the following, in no particular order:

Constantine
    Jeanie
    MAgnum9987
    pro2A
    Swiftstrike

I think that would be a very interesting dinner. :nod:

AngelsPeak, Jeanie and Iris like this.