• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GF's 1,000,000th post?

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
Sounds like he stuck a fork into an electrical outlet when he was a child and got zapped. He didn't like how it felt, but it wasn't THAT bad, and he would choose to be zapped again, instead of having his face and eyes sprayed with hot burning acid like stuff that probably does burn like hell.
How did I do? :)

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Sounds like he stuck a fork into an electrical outlet when he was a child and got zapped. He didn't like how it felt, but it wasn't THAT bad, and he would choose to be zapped again, instead of having his face and eyes sprayed with hot burning acid like stuff that probably does burn like hell.
How did I do? :)
Sorry Dabs, try again. This is a real quizzer and when you find it out you will be amazed. Its cool, I promise.

If you prefer though, I can pm you answer.
------
I'm going to spill the beans because I won't be back on for at least a few hours
and I really want to say it.

sorry...missed it. I took down the answer..lol!!

Last edited:

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
godammit I must have read that post at least 15 times trying to work out what you were on about lol.

Dabs

Registered Member
It was cool! And thanks for the PM, I was able to let my feelings of feeling stupid dwindle some before I posted here :)

Bliss

Sally Twit
A 'wall plug' is made of plastic and can't shock you?

Being 'tased' would be worse?

'Tased' isn't a word?

Dabs

Registered Member
A 'wall plug' is made of plastic and can't shock you?

Being 'tased' would be worse?

'Tased' isn't a word?
Bliss, I always thought tased didn't look right. In my opinion, it should be spelled tazed. :lol:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
According to the post count. This is GF's 1,000,000th post. Is this true Hybrix?

http://www.generalforum.com/1000000-post10.html
The post counter doesn't reset when posts are deleted. According to the count on the front page, we're still 40,000 or so off from 1M, or something like that. That means we've deleted around 40k posts over the past 11 years.

Yes, it's the 1 millionth post that was posted here, but it's not the 1 millionth post that exists here. We still have another 40k to go officially before we get there.