GFMA's 2?

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
So I had a blast doing the GFMA the first time:

How many of you would participate in this again?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Seriously though it would be fun to do again. It would be interesting to see how many people would be interested.

Iris

rainbow 11!
There aren't many songs? wtf Dave.

I'd love to do it this time. :] I have the perfect song picked out already. I would just have to figure out how to record me without the sound.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.

I'd love to do it this time. :] I have the perfect song picked out already. I would just have to figure out how to record me without the sound.

All I did was record myself normal with the Sound.... then edited the video by Dubbing the "lip sync" song over the top of my whole video. This way in truth I was actually singing in the original :hah:

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Well no that's now what I meant, I meant that there aren't a ton of songs that I could actually do, there simply aren't a ton of songs that I'd want to do, I have a few ideas though, but you'll just have to wait and see.;)

All I did was record myself normal with the Sound.... then edited the video by Dubbing the "lip sync" song over the top of my whole video. This way in truth I was actually singing in the original :hah:
I did that too. I think everybody did that.