• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GF Will - version 2

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
You have to do the short code for it.

Go to the advanced and hover your mouse over the ones you think you will use the most, then type in that code instead of clicking on them.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
So I don't wanna be a griping griper or anything but you know what ids I would have left you something REALLY Cool....like my toothbrush or something...or my prized collection of momiji dolls (look them up they're super cute) but you leave me with.............NOTHING!!!! Not even a fucking sock.......

Well thanks...bitchface I hope you dont die then NO ONE will get anything HA

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
So I don't wanna be a griping griper or anything but you know what ids I would have left you something REALLY Cool....like my toothbrush or something...or my prized collection of momiji dolls (look them up they're super cute) but you leave me with.............NOTHING!!!! Not even a fucking sock.......

Well thanks...bitchface I hope you dont die then NO ONE will get anything HA
Aww, I'm sowwy. Obviously I don't give a shit about you. If I did though, I would have left you Lauren. You two Hudder-whores will be happy together!

seriously though, I had 2 minutes to write that OP, not my best work!! I fail!!

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Aww, I'm sowwy. Obviously I don't give a shit about you. If I did though, I would have left you Lauren. You two Hudder-whores will be happy together!

seriously though, I had 2 minutes to write that OP, not my best work!! I fail!!
Dude, I seriously feel like you need to do that thing....er....get over it!

Or just come live here with us please :)

Miss you <3

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Stop whining.

Impact

V.I.P.
Wait, I thought we were just roleplaying that time you bought me and I was your sex slave?

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
*hums leaving on a jetplane*

Stop hi-jacking my thread. This is for seriously important discussions only, oh no wait, never mind.
I just oiled up my arms and nearly fell off my desk when I was leaning on it!!! Hahahahahahhahaha today is awesome!

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I will hijack your kar.