GF Stranger you'd get along with

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ysabel, Nov 8, 2008.

1. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Spinoff from Hybrix's beer with GFer thread...

Which member here you don't really "talk to" (via PM, VM, chat, or any communication outside GF) but you think, based on his/her posts, if given an opportunity to get to know each other more, you'd get along really well?

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I'd go with Blueyes or Ninjakitty. Blue because I think we relate to each other on a level most people could never understand, and Ninja because she seems like she'd be a blast to hang out with.

English-Emo-Boy likes this.
  3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I have no idea cos I've never spoken to anyone here fullstop, but I've noticed I find myself agreeing with what hybrix and icegoat say quite a lot... a few others spring to mind too I guess but I dunno really :shifteyes:

4. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

A lot of people... Angels came to mind first. I read her posts and I see a lot of my attitude in them. Syndicate because he is so funny. Blueyes too. I think I could get a long with most anyone on here that is either nice and funny or sarcastic. It would be easier to say who I wouldn't get along with honestly.

5. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Oooh_Snap would be first on the list, We have hardly talked, but I like her posts.

I'd love to meets Millz and Babe too. I always enjoy chatting with them but I haven't done it much

6. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

There is something in almost everybody on this forum that I can relate to on some level or another, so it's hard to pick! I'll just list a few people that come to mind:

Angels - I love her attitude, and I find she often posts exactly what I was thinking.
    ysabel - she also knows what it's like to be a girl that's "one of the guys"
    Hiei & Syndicate - both remind me greatly of good friends I met on a different forum
    Babe - he takes his drinking as seriously as I do, if not more so!

7. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Duke or MenInTights come to mind.

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I'm going to go with Hiei. We haven't spoken as much as we should/could but I feel we'd get along really well.

9. DMAC

DMAC Registered Member

Anyone who listens to Heavy Metal or Cuntry music or is a Motorhead like me I'd get along with very well.

10. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I think that I'd get along with Vegito728 or ysabel pretty well.