• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GF Risk #4 Official Signup Thread

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Hey Everyone. I had a lot of interest in the interest thread already, so I'll make the signup thread now, and you guys can spend the weekend signing up.

To sign up, all you need to do is post here with the following.

Desired name of your starting province/territory
Colour you would like to claim (This will be what colour your territories on the map will be.)
If you can, try to find a picture on google images that has an example of your colour on it. Then i can just eyedropper tool it in gimp image editor and get the exact colour.

If everyone who signs up is VIP, then I'll stick to running this game in the VIP section. Otherwise, if we have some regular members as well sign up, then I'll run it in fun n games.

Don't worry if you don't know how to play. Sign up anyways. It's very easy, only requires about 20minutes a day to play. If you're still not sure how to play by the time the game starts, I'll be available to walk you guys through your first turns. The first couple days of turns are very forgiving anyways.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
i have to spend the entire weekend signing up? damn!!

but yeah ok cool i'm in
------
and color wise i like blue, green or black

Last edited:

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Completely Open Non-Secret Pretz International Region And Corporate Yards

Olive like this:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
So...C.O.N.S.P.I.R.A.C.Y.

Wade8813

Registered Member
I'm in. I feel almost obligated after all the questions I asked :lol:. But no, I'd probably have at least given it a try either way.

I want either blue or green, preferably one that is somewhat close in shade to the green or blue in this pic

(the blue of the water, not the sky)

I'll think of a name soon

Last edited: