GF Orgy

Are you a virgin?

• Total voters

Wade8813

Registered Member
In chat tonight, we decided it'd be epic if all regulars on GF who are virgins (who are of legal age) all lost their virginity in one massive orgy.

We were trying to compile a list of who all would be there, but were having a bit of trouble, so I'm making this thread.

(Yes, I am a virgin).

Last edited:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I can pretend to be a virgin? I mean, besides, who is gonna get that party started when there are ONLY virgins? I will take one for the team! :whip:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I guess I'll join too, but...we need girls or this ain't happening. I love ya Wade, but you just don't have the proper plumbing.

Wade8813

Registered Member
I guess I'll join too, but...we need girls or this ain't happening. I love ya Wade, but you just don't have the proper plumbing.
Don't worry, while we were discussing this the other night, it seemed there were plenty of female virgins on GF.

I can pretend to be a virgin? I mean, besides, who is gonna get that party started when there are ONLY virgins? I will take one for the team! :whip:I'm totally a virgin.
No - STFU and GTFO. No pretend virgins. Besides, have you seen how raunchy some of the virgins on here are? You'd probably be holding them back, if anything... :lol: