• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies GF Movie Review Club: Week 5 - The Mist

Impact

V.I.P.
How much I personally enjoyed it: 84%
The more "rubric-followed" grade: 71%

I've seen this a few times. I'm honestly biased in favor of it because I like social commentaries a lot. Funny enough, I dislike horrors and only mildly enjoy thrillers (if not too gory).
Okay...so I may be retarded in having to ask this question...but was the 71% your final score for this? Just need to know because i'm adding up the overall scores

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
Okay...so I may be retarded in having to ask this question...but was the 71% your final score for this? Just need to know because i'm adding up the overall scores
lol Yes, 71% was my final score. No, not retarded--my retardation. I wasn't clear and I didn't know if my "score" was being counted when I posted that because I was just dropping in (and then afterwards decided I wanted to join the movie review club). :D

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Steg, we generally all use the same rating of 6/10, 70/10 etc. I think that each of us doing the films out of 10 may may it easier for Lauren to add it up at the end. I would find a percentage very hard to include into fractions. Although she's probably much better at maths than I am.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Haha don't be sorry! Imp probably doesn't even care if you use percentages, that was just my own personal OCD kicking in and freaking out because we weren't all using the same method. (Yeah, I have issues).

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
I completely understand the OCD issues--I have many of my own, so point taken. :lol: