• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies GF Movie Review Club 2.0 - Week 1

Which movie do you want to review?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Impact

V.I.P.
I think we have enough people signed up to start this thing. I'll get things rolling with one of the two following movies:

Requiem for a Dream - 2000

The drug-induced utopias of four Coney Island individuals are shattered when their addictions become stronger. Directed by Darren Aronofsky. Starring Jared Leto,

Revolver - 2005

Gambler Jake Green enters into a game with potentially deadly consequences. Directed by Guy Ritchie. Starring Jason Statham, Ray Liotta,

So, get voting. Voting is open for 2 days and then the 2 weeks will begin. Sign up to join the review club is still open in the other thread.

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
I voted for 'Revolver' because I've never seen it. I'd like to see more new films popping up.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I voted "Requiem for a Dream" as I have seen and can see it being a film that will bring a lot of talk about it as the narrative is such a strange one.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I voted "Requiem for a Dream" as I have seen and can see it being a film that will bring a lot of talk about it as the narrative is such a strange one.
exactly this! I haven't seen it in years!

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I've seen Requiem. Liked it but did feel it was a bit overrated. I haven't seen Revolver so that gets my vote.

Impact

V.I.P.
They're both two of my favourite movies of all time, so i'm not bothered whichever way it goes. I voted for Revolver though, as it seems less people have seen it and it's nice to introduce people to new movies.

Bramaca

Registered Member
I'm going to vote for Revolver, it's the only Ritchie movie I haven't watched and I really liked the rest (Swept Away not included).

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I voted for the first one. It seems more like osmething I can relate to, and give a better opinion of.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I voted for Requiem for a Dream. I haven't seen it before and I know it's the type of film everyone needs to see at least once. I also think I already have a copy on my computer so I wouldn't have to download it.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I am voting for Revolver, because it is the only movie on Netflix instant streaming out of the two, saves me some time and money. :)