GF Money System?!

Exclusive

Registered Member
Do you think that GF should have it's own Money System? I think it would be a great idea and would be really fun. The money would obviously be fake and you wouldn't be able to buy real stuff with it but forum and internet related stuff

This is how the Money System would work:

• 25 GF Money per post
  • You would be able to donate money to others
  • You would be able to deposit and withdraw money from the GF Banking System
  • The moderators could be bankers
  • You would be able to buy forum stuff such as signatures, avatars, name changes and other things
  • Every month Hybrix can create a list of the richest and poorest GF members in the Stats section.
  • You can bet money on forum games and the arcade
I think it would be a great idea and I've seen a lot of forums with their own moeny system. What do you think of this idea and do you have any thoughts on how to improve it?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
That's what GF poker chips are, except that we don't have anything to spend them on other than poker at the moment.

Exclusive

Registered Member
Ah, I see but with the Money System you could buy Poker Chips and do more forum related things. I don't know about you but I think it would be fun.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Fusion Central, it was a forum that merged with this one

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well we found that people would rather just get avatars and sigs for free instead of paying fake money for them. ;)

And there's really not much you can do with a money system that we can't do with the current system we have. I always thought fake banks for fake money were retarded though. It's not like you can lose your fake money.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I agree with Hybrix. I'd just like to see more things for us to do with our chips, and a way to donate and bet them with other people.