• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

NFL GF Mock Draft Interest Thread

BigBob

Registered Member
I figured I'd throw together a little thread here to see if you guys would be interested in getting together and doing an Mock Draft on here? At least the first round, maybe a second round if there was still interest and there was enough time before the draft. I see this as something we could probably do in two weeks, a couple of picks today going by majority rules.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wouldn't mind doing the first round, but I don't know enough about College Football to go all the way to the end of the second round.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I could probably handle the first round as well but I can't say that I'd be able to go much further than that.

I say every year that I'll watch more college football so I could know more players but it doesn't happen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rontzeeez Hockey 0
R NFL 3
BigBob NFL 8
BigBob NFL 0
G NFL 4