• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GF members: who would you eat?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Imagine that everyone who frequents GF is marooned in a huge lifeboat together, where weeks of starvation drive us all to madness and cannibalism. Whose chestnuts would you want to see roasting on an open fire? Is there one member that you think might taste better than everyone else? Been yearning to feast on the liver of an enemy? Tell us who you'd vote to give the Fried Green Tomatoes cook-'em-up treatment and why.

Dabs

Registered Member
Nobody. I'd sooner damn die than eat anydamnbody.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Didn't we have a discussion about this fairly recently? I seem to remember weirding people out by how much I'd analyzed it.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
can't help but think perverted things at this threads title haha

Bliss

Sally Twit
"Whose chestnuts would you want to see roasting on an open fire?"

Jeanie's. I mean win.

Dabs

Registered Member
OK, after seeing Ashton's photo and re-reading the thread title, I will change my thinking and I will definitely "eat" me some Ashton :)

Iris

rainbow 11!
who was annoying me the most

Scissorhands

Registered Member
I'd most definitely eat Smel. =) All the alcohol that goes through his body, we could get straight drunk from eating his liver!