• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I <3 GF GF Members Map

Impact

V.I.P.
The last thread we had with this closed. And the old map has been deleted by whatever site hosted it. So here is the new GF Members Map. Just add a marker of the city you live in...no need for addresses unless you aren't worried about stalkers (Bex lol). Plus, I think this map is a lot simpler to use than the other one.

GF Members Map

And it would be nice if we could get this one stickied, maybe?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Added mine. Looks so close to Jeanie's, but that's a five hour drive. Anyway, I like doing this kind of thing. I know where most people are from already, but it's cool to be able to visualize it all on a map.

Shwa

V.I.P.
This will actually update me on members, since I have a horrible memory anyways on where everyone is located (except for a cetain few). But I liked the map idea, good idea to bring it back :D.

~Shwa

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I added mine to the GF Map. Like expected it seems like I'm fairly close to Echoes and Jeanie, but it's a rather long drive.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
This thing is really freaking cool. I'm definitely not putting my address on there but not because of Rebecca, she's got it, but because of all the hate mail I'd surely receive from Impact.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Added mine, I feel so central (at least for the members in North America!).

Great idea, and I'd love to see it stickied as well.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
This thing is really freaking cool. I'm definitely not putting my address on there but not because of Rebecca, she's got it, but because of all the hate mail I'd surely receive from Impact.
Want me to put it up? j/k

I wonder what single city will have the most members?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Want me to put it up? j/k

I wonder what single city will have the most members?
No! :lol:

Is there a way to make this clearer?Right now Unity is covering me up so you can't tell there are 2 people from St Louis haha.

Impact

V.I.P.
Well once when I hovered over it came up with you, Millz, then the second time Unity. So I think it just alternates between each of you. I'll have a look in the editing options to check though.

And thanks Echoes.