• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GF Good Vibes Thread

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
Dump it here--all the thoughts, pictures, sayings, video links, songs, stories, concepts, things, etc...that put a smile on your face, place warmth in your heart, or bring you peace.

Negativity and pessimism can please go elsewhere. This is to be a repository of optimism and hope for people to scroll through at their own pleasure.

Thanks!

Stegosaurus

Registered Member

First full album I ever listened to all the way through as a child (was probably 10 years old)--many nights laying in bed with the lights off and the headphones on.

And this:
YouTube - Queen Live At Wembley Stadium (1986) A Kind Of Magic

--Pretty much the entire live video, actually. Freddy was a force of nature--he and the band's music will always seem immortal to me. No one will ever compare. It always lifts me.