• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GF Girls: Shave or Wax legs?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
haha! They're not THAT bad. The noise is the scariest part. Also, I find it so hard to believe you have never shaved your legs lol (obviously I do believe, but you know what I mean...). I'll bet that's very rare.
Yep, never once shaved them. I bet I will be overseas one day or something without access to a waxing place and I won't have any clue how to shave them :lol:. I do have an electric shaver that I use for my underarms so I suppose I could try that. Actually between waxing and an electric shaver I have never shaved with water and and a razor. Epilators just look scary to me. They look like some sort of monster designed to eat your legs.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I've got a babyliss shaver from the Argos once; it has a long and short hair setting, and the long hair setting pinches like an Epilator :lol:

I go months at a time without shaving my legs anyway, so i guess it doesn't really matter what i use.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I shave my legs, but they're not hairy so it's rare I have to do it...and when I do, I do it while showering. I wax my other stuff. :lol: