• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GF Girls: Shave or Wax legs?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I just came back from a leg waxing appointment this morning and it got me thinking, which do women do more these days, shave or wax their legs.

Which do you prefer?

And if it's waxing, do you do it yourself or go to a salon and get it done?

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I shave or use an epilator on mine; I have never gotten my legs waxed, but I would really love to. It is just that, being a poor college student, I have to spare the luxuries and stick with the basics for now!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
both, actually. I'll wax them myself about 4 x a year, but in between waxing I shave.

Impact

V.I.P.
Kinda like Snap said, i'm poor right now so the luxuries get skipped and I shave my legs. I have been looking at getting an epilator, though

Bliss

Sally Twit
Er, no thanks. I'm not a fan of pain unless there's an orgasm at the end.

I am much happier shaving. I don't even mind that it means you have to do it more often. I kind of life doing it in the shower. And shaving too!

Starfire86

Registered Member
I use these things called "Lassy Legs".

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I use these things called "Lassy Legs".

dude that's sandpaper. I've used those before. They're pretty useless on my legs.

You can get the Sally Hanson waxing kit for around $10 and it's good for at least 2 waxings, sometimes 3. You do have to cause yourself some pain, though, and it takes some getting used to. But like Patrick Swayze says, pain don't hurt.

Starfire86

Registered Member
I don't mind them...but it does cover you legs in a powder which is annoying.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I have NEVER shaved my legs, not even once. I have only ever had them waxed. And I've never even waxed them myself, I go to a beauty salon to get it done. Since I have only ever had them waxed the hair is so fine you can hardly see it, and it doesn't grow back for ages. I can wait up to two months or even more sometimes between waxing.