• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GF Gaming Awards (Best RPG Title)

Best RPG Title

• Chrono Trigger

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

dDave

V.I.P.
Vote for your favorite option, pretty simple and straightforward.

Feel free to discuss everything in here concerning the poll.

A few options here

Chrono Trigger
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Oh boy. A tricky match-up, considering which game you'd go for depends on what you look for in an RPG.

Myself, I chose Morrowind. Now, I really like Chrono Trigger. Really. But when I play an RPG, I want sprawling open worlds with plenty of dungeons and crypts and caves to stumble upon and explore. I want plenty of side quests. And Morrowind delivers that for me. Despite having bought it in secondary school, there's still plenty of shit for me to discover in Morrowind; not so much in Chrono Trigger.

Falconer

Registered Member
Likewise for me, I'll have to go with Morrowind. The stumbling onto things (and into things, and getting stumbled onto by bandits on the road and so on...!) is what makes an RPG for me. :D

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
So easy for me. Chrono Trigger. Sprawling worlds and amazing graphics are going to have to come a ways for me, still, to ever make a competitor for that game.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
That's it? Neither of these were enjoyable games for me.

If I was at gunpoint, I suppose I'd have to go with Chrono Trigger though.

Ziggy

Sup?
I played Chrono Trigger really late on like 15 years after it came out and it was still one of the greatest gaming experiences ever.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Morrowind. Easy.

I played so much of that game when it first came out, and it was a strong first impression of the Elder Scrolls series for me. Without it, I would not be able to identify the RPG as my favorite genre of games. Morrowind started that trend off.