• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GF Gaming Awards (Best PS2 Title)

Best PS2 Title

• Final Fantasy XII

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance

• God of War

• Final Fantasy X

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Okami

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Resident Evil: Outbreak

• WWF Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

dDave

V.I.P.
Vote for your favorite option, pretty simple and straightforward.

Feel free to discuss everything in here concerning the poll.

I had some options here, I decided to just post all of them up. 7 options in all.

Final Fantasy XII
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance
God of War
Final Fantasy X
Okami
Resident Evil: Outbreak
WWF Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain

dDave

V.I.P.
Easy, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance.

This game was so fun from the get go, it really sucked you in.

That reminds me, I need to play through the game again really soon.

Konshentz

Konshentz
While overall, it was one of the weaker titles in the series... I went with RE: Outbreak. I probably should've voted GOW though. Haha.

Bliss

Sally Twit
The first time I laid eyes on Final Fantasy X I was left speechless. I watched my partner play it and couldn't believe how amazing the graphics were. I adored the characters and the story was fantastic. As soon as I completed it I started it all over again as I was sad it had come to an end.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Resident Evil Outbreak? That shitpile made the list? :lol:

Final Fantasy X gets my vote. It was an astounding game that had endless hours of gameplay (a friend of mine was at 90 and still going) thanks to tons of side quests and mini games. The story was also pretty deep and really got to you.

Ziggy

Sup?
Final Fantasy X was amazing but Final Fantasy XII killed my eyeballs with how intense the graphics were. I had never seen anything like that in a video game before and the story was really epic.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I'm surprised Okami has the lead. It was a piece of art, and is around #11 on my top 20 games of all time list, and is my highest PS2 game that is a non-exclusive. I have such great memories playing that game. So much fun all the damn time. I played through it at least 4 times total.

wooly

I am the woolrus
Final Fantasy X no question. It was the last FF game during what i see as an incredible run of amazing titles, all the way from Final Fantasy V. Went slightly downhill afterwards i thought with X-2 and definitely XII, but FFX was an amazing debut for Final Fantasy on the PS2. Blew me away.