• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GF Gaming Awards (Best Nintendo 64 Title)

Best N64 Title

• Mario Kart 64

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Super Mario 64

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Zelda Ocarina of Time

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Zelda Majora's mask

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • WWF No Mercy

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

dDave

V.I.P.
Vote for your favorite option, pretty simple and straightforward.

Feel free to discuss everything in here concerning the poll.

I was happy to see all of these options on the poll.

Mario Kart 64
Super Mario 64
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
WWF No Mercy

Taliesin

Registered Member
Majora's Mask is my second favourite Zelda title ever (after Wind Waker). I love the beautifully dark and melancholy tone of the story, and the three day time mechanic is just one of the most fantastic, compelling ways to play through a game ever.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Ocarina of Time, for me. Majora's Mask was good, but I find the three days mechanic didn't quite stand the test of time for me the way OoT did.

I'd still buy it if they remake it for 3DS, though.

dDave

V.I.P.
I went ahead and said Ocarina of Time. My actual favorite is Donkey Kong 64, but that's not an option.

OoT (regardless of what people may think of it) really is one of the best games of all time, I think it always will be.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
LoZ: Ocarina of Time receives my pick. It will always get my choice, for it is one of my favorite games of all-time. Super Mario 64 was another one of my favorites, but I always remember how Ocarina of Time was the first game that felt entirely complete from start of finish, and I felt happier when I beat it.