• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GF Gaming Awards (Best NES Title)

Best NES Title

• Super Mario Bros

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Super Mario Bros 3

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

dDave

V.I.P.
Vote for your favorite option, pretty simple and straightforward.

Feel free to discuss everything in here concerning the poll.

Good options right here. A very tough choice.

Super Mario Bros
Super Mario Bros 3
The Legend of Zelda

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
This was a tough one but I went with Mario Brothers 3 because overall I just enjoyed it better.

I felt dirty not picking Zelda here but eh, I really loved Mario 3 growing up.

dDave

V.I.P.
I, unlike the rest of GF, did not have my social life completely killed by SMB 3. :lol:

I absolutely love Zelda, naturally I had to vote for it. What I enjoyed most about this game is the extreme level of difficulty. Anybody that has played the Second Quest knows what I'm talking about. The difficulty in this game was out of control, it's a great game for that reason among many.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I went with Super Mario Brothers 3. One of the first games I've played and completed. Till this day, I still like going back at the game and play it. Definitely grew up with SMB3.

Ziggy

Sup?
Super Mario Bros 3 is a legend of a video game it has to take the vote.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Super Mario Bros 3. It was close. Although it is my #2 game of all time, and rightfully so. It is the only Mario title that I go back and play every now and then, regardless of the lack of "surprise" of level design. The original LoZ is pretty amazing, too.