• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GF Gaming Awards (Best Action/Adventure Title)

Best Action/Adventure Title

• Uncharted 2

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Tomb Raider

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Flashback

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Full Throttle

• God of War

• Okami

• Batman: Arkham City

• Grand Theft Auto III: San Andreas

• Just Cause 2

• Total voters

dDave

V.I.P.
Vote for your favorite option, pretty simple and straightforward.

Feel free to discuss everything in here concerning the poll.

Lots of options here (picked at Bob's and my discretion) there simply wasn't a good way to do it here. The poll maxed out at 10 options so I did have to do a bit of picking and choosing (I removed two Zelda titles and an Uncharted title, I'm not so sure you could call that bias).

Uncharted 2
Tomb Raider
Zelda Ocarina of Time
Flashback
Full Throttle
God of War
Okami
Batman: Arkham City
Grand Theft Auto III: San Andreas
Just Cause 2

Taliesin

Registered Member
It's gonna have to be The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for me. It was the first Zelda title I ever played, and while Wind Waker is actually my current favourite, this one does hold a special place in my heart.

The thrill of running across Hyrule Field for the very first time, the cool races like the Gorons and the Zoras, the fantastic dungeons and their bosses... and, of course, playing that ocarina... Honestly, this is one gloriously sprawling and magical adventure that I'm happy to play again and again. Sublime!

dDave

V.I.P.
I have to agree Eph.

Ocarina of Time gets my vote. Originally Wind Waker and Twilight Princess were supposed to be on the poll, but I had no space. It was definitely the right decision to leave Ocarina of Time on there. After playing it for 14 years I still stand firm that it is the best game ever made.

wooly

I am the woolrus
Your lack of Grim Fandango disturbs me... :p

Out of these i gotta go with Ocarina of Time. Absolute classic, one of the greatest games ever made.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Uncharted 2 & Arkham City are two of greatest games... EVER. How the hell am I going to pick just one!? Haha.

I'll flip a coin.....

Uncharted 2 it is.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I am so glad to see Flashback on here, that game was the best SNES game and was ahead of it's time imo.