• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GF Fantasy Hockey

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am honestly amazed how well my team has played considering I cut Malkin, my number 2 pick, and my top pick has been out all season.

Hopefully I keep it going but I don't know how long it'll last.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The lost of Crosby as really hurt my team. I'm currently in tied in second place with Echoes I believe. I still have a great chance to win this thing, and I believe Crosby will be back in mid-March so my team should pick it up soon.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm surprised to have made it this far. Injuries really hurt BR's team. Hopefully the final will be competitive, but with another victory for the Scarlet and Gray!

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Good luck to both of you! I'm surprised that BR isn't in the finals, as well.

To be honest, I'm just glad that I made it to the top of the Consolation brackets. After the year that I had, fifth place would be a welcome sight!

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Millz, your goaltending is ridiculous. Unfortunately for me that's like half the stats for this thing, so I'm pretty sure you've got the win.

BigBob

Registered Member
I'm glad it's almost over. I didn't set my lineup for this week, just like I haven't for half the season. One point away from upsetting Millz in the first though.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Congratulations, Millz! Strong and consistent season, you definitely earned this win.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Good job, Millz. I'm guessing I finished in the bottom 2? Haha. A couple of times I forgot about this. It probably didn't help my chances early on that I had like 5-6 Sharks players. Haha.

If we don't have fantasy football next year, I'll do a better job with this.