• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GF Fantasy Hockey

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am just getting crushed by injuries now...

Parise OUT
Getzlaf OUT
Clowe OUT
Dubinsky OUT
Malkin DTD

Kratzenkov16

Registered Member
if i could get any damn offense going i might do better this week!

although i do have some goals tonight as i look....

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think there's anyway I survive this league...

Malkin out
Parise out
Getzlaf out
Halak out

I mean come on

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I moved into second place! I'm against Millz this week though. Hopefully I can close the gap a little bit.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
As much as I've paid attention, kept an eye for new players, and made modifications, my team just sucks lol.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I know hardly anything about what's going on in the NHL right now and I've only made a couple of changes to my team. I think I'm only doing well because I set my lineup everyday, and I think there's at least a few people who haven't been doing that.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I know hardly anything about what's going on in the NHL right now and I've only made a couple of changes to my team. I think I'm only doing well because I set my lineup everyday, and I think there's at least a few people who haven't been doing that.
Hey, Mr. 2nd-to-last has been! But I guess sometimes that's not enough.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
:lol: I didn't realize you were that far down. Fantasy sports are just totally random sometimes. And I think too much emphasis was put on goaltending in our league.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
:lol: I didn't realize you were that far down. Fantasy sports are just totally random sometimes. And I think too much emphasis was put on goaltending in our league.
I've had trouble there, my goalies aren't the best and I've had injuries going.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Some weeks I change my line-up every day, some I don't... and I usually do about the same either way. Frustrating. I'm ready for Fantasy Football 2011... too bad there might not be one. Haha.