• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GF Fantasy Hockey

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I keep feeling like I'm slowly but surely catching up to the middle pack in our league. I don't know what I can do at this point besides monitor injuries and make sure I don't forget any days!

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
You could always try trading! I think there's only been one trade so far this year...

Top 4 make the playoffs so if I were you I'd focus on getting at least there. The way its going 1 and 2 are accounted for haha.

But in this league there are no byes so 1st is almost the same as getting 4th.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I've been focusing on remembering my lineup every day, and of course I spaced out today and forgot, missing out on at least one goal.

You're lucky I'm an idiot, IceGoat! :)

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
We've actually got a real nice battle going on for the 4th spot. The teams in 5th, 6th, and 7th are all within striking distance.

Pretty much Goat is the only one not in the playoff hunt right now.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I was 8-2-1 against Bizzy last week, knocking him down into 2nd. I solidified my #3 spot a little bit.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was surprised that you were able to beat me by that much. Not having Crosby is really hurting my team, and it doesn't look good for him coming back till after the All-Star break right now. I still have confidence in my team, and I know I'll rebound from that awful week against Echoes.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
That beatdown definitely helped me out as far as the regular season title is concerned.

Hopefully the activity keeps up.