GF Fantasy Hockey

Discussion in 'Hockey' started by Millz, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Anybody interested in doing a fantasy hockey league through yahoo?

Let me know and we'll see how many are interested.

2. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

What an incredible idea! The idea of a genius!

I'm in. :)

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'm kind of interested in this. I don't know as much about the NHL as I do the NFL, but if it works the same way as Fantasy Football then I'll probably do it.

4. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Hopefully this works out better than last year.

I am definitely in.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm definitely in, and I'm sure I can get my brother to participate too.

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Okay that's possibly 6 people...

8 would be where I'd want it...maybe goat will play. Who else is there? Bob?

7. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I'm trying to talk Alisa into it as we speak, she's a rabid Caps fan and would fit perfectly! *hint* *hint* *cough* *Snap* *cough cough*

8. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Im in as long as It's on yahoo.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be on Yahoo. I would love if Ice and Snap participated in the fantasy hockey as well. If Bob and both of those two join, then we'll need to find one more person to make it ten.

10. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

It doesnt. Its incredibly more difficult and complicated.

I've tried it a few times and everytime I find myself just frustrated as all hell and usually just give up before the season is even half over.

That and I do know the NHL more than I know the NFL... but that ends up hurting me more because I end up picking up players that are franchise players and not necessarily Fantasy Players :hah: So my teams always ended up lacking on the points scale.

I can tell you now.. I'm not entirely interested. I can join if it makes you guys happy... but I will need some sort of extra help because I dont know how these hockey pools work.

That and my fucking Yahoo Account got Hijacked, sooo I'd have to make anotehr one.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2010