GF Fantasy Basketball

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Anyone here interested in doing a Fantasy Basketball league? Would be fun if we can get enough people for it. The NBA is a great sport for stat tracking (that's about the only thing the NBA is good for).

Unity

Change the World
Staff member
I was just talking to Millz about this the other day! I never do Basketball, I think it would a lot of fun to try. I'm in!!!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm in so Fantasy Leagues this year, but with that said count me in. Hopefully we can get enough people to join.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
This will be the first league I'll have been in a while where I'll feel lost the majority of the time.

I used to be a huge NBA fan...don't really watch too much anymore. But I'll give it a shot.

SqueakScolari

Registered Member
Just a question to those that have been in a fantasy basketball league before...

What is the scoring like? Is it roto like baseball (leading in catergories) or is it just simply scoring like a hockey one (point for points, rebounds, assists)? Or is it totally different?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I have no idea. I've never done this before, so I was kind of hoping someone else would know how to set it up.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I could set it up for you guys. We would do a head to head league, and some of the categories that we would use are:

Rebounds
3 FGM
FG Percentage
Blocks

And maybe a few more things. I can do it tonight or tomorrow night.

Good to have you part of this draft GB.