GF Fantasy Basketball

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Major, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Anyone here interested in doing a Fantasy Basketball league? Would be fun if we can get enough people for it. The NBA is a great sport for stat tracking (that's about the only thing the NBA is good for).

2. Unity

Unity Dragon Clan Staff Member

I was just talking to Millz about this the other day! I never do Basketball, I think it would a lot of fun to try. I'm in!!!

3. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I'm down. I don't know a whole lot about the NBA, but I think it'd be fun. The more fantasy sports, the better. Haha.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm in so Fantasy Leagues this year, but with that said count me in. Hopefully we can get enough people to join.

5. SqueakScolari

SqueakScolari Registered Member

I love fantasy sports but I haven't tried basketball. I'd give 'er a whirl! It'll make basketball more interesting for me.

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

This will be the first league I'll have been in a while where I'll feel lost the majority of the time.

I used to be a huge NBA fan...don't really watch too much anymore. But I'll give it a shot.

7. SqueakScolari

SqueakScolari Registered Member

Just a question to those that have been in a fantasy basketball league before...

What is the scoring like? Is it roto like baseball (leading in catergories) or is it just simply scoring like a hockey one (point for points, rebounds, assists)? Or is it totally different?

8. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I have no idea. I've never done this before, so I was kind of hoping someone else would know how to set it up.

9. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

Never did a basketball fantasy league before, should be fun, I will be down.

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I could set it up for you guys. We would do a head to head league, and some of the categories that we would use are:

Rebounds
    3 FGM
    FG Percentage
    Blocks

And maybe a few more things. I can do it tonight or tomorrow night.

Good to have you part of this draft GB.