GF Dictionary

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ysabel, Oct 6, 2008.

1. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Inspired by the online dictionary thread.

If there could be a GF dictionary: a repository of words/expressions particular to GF community or average words that are redefined somehow by its users...

What words would be there and what would be their definitions?

Example:

spree - (noun) refers to the number of consecutive days you're online long enough to make a post or a thread in nonsubtalk forums; may involve breaking your vacation to surf on your mobile phone; could get you a seat on the "gf train"; evil plan of Hybrix to get members addicted to the site

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Oh, we had one of these on Anime Central Forum ^_^

Fapping should go on first!

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I'd like to know what fapping is. I saw it a couple of times in chat. :hmm:

4. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I'll give you a hint: Himie

5. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

Fap: The onomatopoeic representation of male masturbation.
    Often used to suggest that something is attractive.
    It can also be used to suggest that something is cute, or that something tastes good, or simply that the person using the word greatly approves of whatever he/she (mostly he) says 'fap' to.

*fapfapfapfapfap*

Jeanie and ysabel like this.
  6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

when i was first looking around here i always wanted to ask what you guys meant when you said 'OP' :lol: but then i guessed it means Original Poster, or something, right? :confused:

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I use OP to refer to either the original poster (person) or the original post.

8. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Troll: A representation of the lowest form of life. Stupid, incoherent, arrogant, and annoying. Ultimately just a waste of time. (See also: FlyHigher, Barbie, LoneEagle.)

9. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

how 'bout:

Mafia-Esque (verb) [Maw-Fee-Uh-Ess-Kuh] A term used to describe a persons deceptive character; Namely in reference to the "Mafia" Game in which deception is the main strategy. "why are you lying? You seem so mafia-esque"

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Religious Right - anyone who posts in the religious forum and think they're always right and can never be mistaken