• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

GF Census: Drinking

How much do you drink? (Alcoholic Drinks)

• Drinks Frequently

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Drinks Occasionally

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Drinks Rarely

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Non-Drinker (Never Drinks)

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Elanor

Registered Member
I would say I am an occasional drinker. I probably have about 2 bottles of wine per month on average, with the occasional beer or cider. I drink because I like the taste, not to get drunk. I hate being drunk, and I don't understand people who go out, get pissed and throw up. There is no fun in that at all.

The last week or two, I have probably drunk far too much, especially NYE. I am going to join ginock in no alcohol in January, it can only be a good thing.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I'm going with rarely because every now and then I'll have a beer or a glass of wine, or some Gentleman Jack and Coke. I'll go about 2-3 months without a drink and when I do it's one to two drinks at the most.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
I never drink.

I tried a couple of drinks a couple of months after I turned 21 (and I mean literally on one day and outing). All I ended up doing was taking sips. I found nothing appealing about them at all, and seeing as they would have adverse effects on me, it wasn't a taste worth acquiring, at all.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I don't drink for the sake of drinking, I drink when it's hot weather and I need to cool down and when I am out with friends or on a holiday where I know I won't be driving anywhere.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I used to drink pretty heavily. I'd drink a lot on weekends. That eventually spilled into the week and a couple of years ago, I'd say I had at least two or three stiff drinks a day, for a solid 5-6 months. The hangovers were brutal.

Then, for whatever reason, I just quit cold turkey. I hadn't had a drink in almost 15 months. I broke that to have shot in my brother's honor.

It's been two weeks and I haven't had an urge to take a sip. Here's to another 15 months. Haha.

Impaired

Registered Member
Occasional. I don't drink every day. I don't drink every week although I generally go out with a friend every week and we often drink a little scotch, but not always.

I do like drinking. I love beer, wine and all kinds of alcoholic beverages.

My scotch collection. I really do like to drink. I've just learned to pace myself. Only took about 35 years.

I've woken up cloudy recently - which I blame on my friend deciding to bring a ice shot luge to all our parties but I can't recall the last time I was hungover.

Both of my daughters (grown) have their parties at our house and my friend always has a shot luge ready.

Shwa

V.I.P.
While we do have a stocked bar of vodka, whisky, wine and such at home, we rarely touch them unless it's a special occasion or we're having friends over. When I do my drinking, it's mostly going out with friends to bars or parties. For the most part, it's just a social thing, but unlike my younger years, now it's half of what I use to consume better in the evening after having a DWI in 2009. I don't wanna go through that again.

~Shwa